Your mind and your body are essential.
At Guilded, we believe that our collective well-being begins with access, options, and flexibility. Whether you’re a new user or a long-time member, Guilded can source or supplement your healthcare needs.
We vet health care partners based on their cultural competence.
We partner with providers who value the needs of LGBTQ+ and POC patients.
Want to talk with us about benefits? Schedule a consultation with our Membership Services Manager.
Guilded is currently offering a suite of health benefits:
- Direct Primary Care referral services
- Vision and Dental [Freelancer Union]
- Telehealth services [SporaHealth]
- Small Group Insurance PEO [Member-Owners Only]
- Guilded offers supplementary health care benefits. These are not substitutes for traditional health insurance, but benefits that you can pair with separate insurance options.
- Guilded offers access to services in preventative health, vision and dental insurance, and mental health through pairings with coaches and therapists.
- Our preventative health care options are provided through Direct Primary Care Clinics (DPCs). DPCs provide Primary Care services, reduced prescription drug prices, and standard lab work. These providers work outside of the health insurance models of PPO, HMO and POS and charge monthly fees. These providers typically do not charge co-pays for in-person or telehealth visits.
- If you sign up for Direct Primary Care Clinic access through Guilded, Guilded pays your monthly subscription fee to the DPC nearest to you. DPC service is location-dependent, so please discuss with us if you are interested in enrolling.
- Every DPC is different, so if you are interested in working with one of our DPCs, reach out and let us know. Currently we offer Direct Primary Care Clinics to freelancers in California, DC, Maryland, Philadelphia metro, and Virginia metro areas.